Monday, October 31, 2011

"I will take care of you."

Jeremiah 1:19- "They will fight you, but they will fail. For I am with you and I will take care of you."

A fear comes over me when people come against me in words or actions. Especially when it's someone who I feel has some level of authority over me, like a supervisor or someone who could potentially make life more difficult for me. I always ask myself why? Why am I allowing this human being to cause me feelings of fear? When I read Jeremiah 1:19, it confirmed that God is always in control of people,places and things! God has promised in his word that "they will fail." So no matter what happens this week, remember this and keep on smiling and keep on laughing because you will have the victory!

Song to listen to: "Victory" by Yolanda Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment